- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
The RMC Library has access to over 160,000 electronic books through the following sites.
Off-site access is limited to Rocky Mountain College faculty, staff and students. The RMC sources are accessible via the links below and logging in with your Open Athens account, if necessary. If you haven't got an Open Athens account or need help, contact Dr Brad Teigen at for assistance.
This is a collection of over 140,000 electronic books, with content across all academic disciplines, including religion, theology, psychology, human services, and leadership.
- For help with downloading EBSCO e-books to your computer, see this handy help guide.
- For help transferring a downloaded book to your portable device (iPad, iPhone, Android, tablet), check out this help guide or this ebook Support Center WEBSITE
A small collection of electronic books provided by eBook Central, mostly focused on leadership studies.
- For help with downloading eBook Central e-books to your computer, see this handy help guide.
- Note: Only option one: "Create an image PDF of a specific chapter or page range" is available right now.
A small collection of sixteen e-books on psychological disorders.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Encyclopedia of Activism and Social Justice
- Encyclopedia of Drugs, Alcohol & Addictive Behavior
- Encyclopedia of Leadership
- Encyclopedia of Religion
- International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences (2nd edition)
- World of Child Labor
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd edition)