- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
The College wishes to acknowledge the substantial financial support which comes from the Evangelical Missionary Churches and to encourage students from these churches to register at RMC by granting a bursary to students from these churches who enroll at Rocky Mountain College.
Any student who has been a regular attendee at an Evangelical Missionary Church for at least one year prior to enrolling in his/her first credit course (Continuing Education courses are not applicable) at RMC is eligible for the bursary. The student can receive $20 per credit hour up to a maximum of 120 credit hours.
- Must complete a bursary application form and confirm continued attendance at an EMCC church annually.
- Must be recommended to receive the bursary by their local EMC pastor at the time of the initial application.