- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
The BBL100 course is offered to help you explore your faith more and understand the background and inspiration of the Bible, its history and composition, the overarching themes and message. You explore all 66 books of the Bible and understand the context and the purpose for which they were written.
You also gain an understanding of how the various types of literary forms in which the Bible was written can legitimately be interpreted so you can better understand the message of all parts of the Bible.
- This is a non-credit course offered for free.
- A new course starts on the first Tuesday of each month.
Eight weeks (one lesson per week; approximately 2-4 hours to complete each lesson)