The Rocky Mountain College Library provides access to the following electronic resources. To access these databases from outside of the college you will need passwords for the databases, please contact the Library Staff at: (519) 894-8900, ext. 273.
Please note: off-campus access to databases is restricted to Students, Faculty, and Staff of Rocky Mountain College.
EBSCO Research Databases
ATLA Religion Database with Serials (need a password)
The ATLA Religion Database with Serials indexes articles and essays in religious, biblical, and theological studies from about 650 journals. About 250 journals have articles available in full-text.
The Christian Periodical Index indexes articles from 130 periodicals and journals in the areas of Bible and theology, pastoral ministry, child and youth ministry, missions, music and worship, and other topics relevant to Christianity. Articles are not available in full-text format, but the EBC Library subscribes to many of these periodicals in print format.
Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (need a password)
This database contains over 500 full-text journals, all relating to psychology, behavioral sciences, and social work. All are available in full-text format.
Gale Research Databases
- Encyclopedia of Activism and Social Justice
- Encyclopedia of Drugs, Alcohol & Addictive Behavior
- Encyclopedia of Leadership
- Encyclopedia of Religion
- International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences (2nd edition)
- World of Child Labor
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd edition)
Other Digital Resources
- eBrary (need a password) - A small collection of electronic books provided by eBrary.
- Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) - The world's largest database for articles and research reports in the field of education. This database would also be useful for those studying applied behavioural sciences, child and youth care, and youth ministry. This database is free, so no passwords are needed for home access.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online (need a password) - The online version of the popular and authoritative print encyclopedia.
- InfoBase E-Books - A small collection of sixteen e-books on psychological disorders.