Two-year Diploma Program
62 credit hours
This diploma builds on the knowledge and skills developed in the first year program, allowing the student to spend some time exploring a choice of ministries. The diploma may be earned with concentrations in an area of professional interest.
Biblical & Theological Studies (24 credit hours)
- BBL100 Introduction to the Bible (3)
- BBL211 Synoptic Gospels (3)
- BBL220 Pentateuch (3)
- BBL310 Biblical Hermeneutics (3)
- BBL314 Pauline Epistles I (3)
- CSP130 Introduction to Christian Spirituality (3)
- CSP350 Personal & Spiritual Development for Leaders (3)
- IDS100 Christian Faith & Practice I (3)
General Arts (18 credit hours)
- COM100 Intro to Communications (3)
- HTH180 Christian Mind (3)
- HTH272 Introduction to World Civilizations (3)
- HTH274 Leadership Principles(3)
- IDS101 Christian Faith & Practice II (3)
- SSC193 Principles of Psychology (3)
Professional Studies (20 credit hours)
- ICS150 Global Christian Citizenship (3)
- LDR100 Discipleship I (3)
- LDR101 Discipleship II (3)
- LDR201 Issues for Personal Leadership Effectiveness (3)
- LDR301 Leadership Strategies (3)
- LDR311 Team Leadership Theories & Practices (3)
- FE101 Field Education I (1)
- FE201 Field Education II (1)
Profile of a Graduating Student
A graduating student will:
- Grow in understanding and application of scripture to life.
- Learn the principles and skills of life-long personal spiritual formation and growth.
- Advance in perception and use of natural ability and spirtual gifts and their relationship to one's spiritual and vocational call from God and ministry in a local congregation.
- Establish inter-cultural contacts and friendships.
Career Path Options
This program is designed to develop strong volunteers for local church ministries.
Future Education Possibilities
Graduates can use this diploma as the first 2 years towards a degree at RMC.