Your Student Account is payable before you are able to begin your classes.
If you are expecting to receive finances through an outside source (e.g., student loan, scholarship/bursary) you must provide written proof of loan or financial assistance to the Student Services Office prior to the first day of class in each semester. Apply 6 to 8 weeks prior to the start of the semester for funding.
Payment of your account may be made by online bill payment through your bank, through your Student Portal via Paypal, CreditCard, cheque, money order, bank draft, credit card, or bank transfer. PLEASE NOTE: Paying by debit card may not be possible as most debit cards have a withdraw limit less than the cost of tuition and fees, check with your bank to be sure.
Setting up an online bill payment is easy as Rocky Mountain College is set up as a Payee with most of the major Canadian banks (Scotiabank, CIBC, TD, BMO, RBC, ATB).
All you need to do is:
- log into your online banking account
- select the "bill payment" section
- select the "Add Payee" option (different banks may title this section differently)
- when you are in that screen simply search for Rocky Mountain College and add our institution as a payee.
- when prompted, you will be asked for a customer number- this is you Student ID number found on your acceptance letter.
- proceed as normal in selecting the payment amount and funds will be processed within a day or two.
If you haven’t already, Make sure you apply for Pathways Funding (scholarship through RMC)
If you are the spouse of a full-time student (9 or more credit hours in a semester at RMC), you are eligible to receive ONE FREE CLASS (max. 3 credits) per year. Contact Kailynne Belt for more details.
The College wishes to acknowledge the substantial financial support which comes from the Evangelical Missionary Churches through EMC Canada and encourages students from these churches to register at RMC by granting a bursary to students from these churches who enroll at Rocky Mountain College.
Any student who has been a regular attendee at an Evangelical Missionary Church for at least one year prior to enrolling in his/her first credit course at RMC is eligible for the bursary. The student can receive $20 per credit hour up to a maximum of 120 credit hours.. EMCC_Bursary_Fillable.pdf
The Registrar/Finance Office is available to take payment and offer assistance from 8:30am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
If you have questions concerning your statement please contact Kailynne Belt - Finance/Registrar at kaybelt@rockymountaincollege.
Tuition Refund and Dropped Course
Tuition refund schedule for Dropped Course:
Dropped before 10% of course material covered or 10% of the course time has elapsed, 100% tuition refund except for a $20 admin. fee.
- Dropped between 10% and 30% of course material covered or time elapsed, 50% tuition refund except for a $20 administration fee.
- Dropped after 30% of course material covered or time elapsed, no tuition refund.
- Dropped before 10% of course material covered or 10% of the course time has elapsed, no grade applied.
- Dropped between 10% and 50% of course material covered or time elapsed, a VW (Voluntary Withdrawal) grade is recorded.
- Dropped after 50% of course material covered or time elapsed an F grade is recorded.